iTunes Update DownloadDownload iTunes Free, Latest Version. A new version 2016, iTunes 12, the famous audio (mp3 and several other formats) is available. iTunes syncs with Apple portable devices like the iPod and iPhone, and now iPad, allowing it to update the music files. iTunes adds the main novelty the incorporation of Ping, a social network dedicated to music that lets you know which friends and artists hear, and what songs and artists recommended. It has a tool called Genius, which automatically create playlists with analysis of the songs from the personal library that are related. It is easy to use and reaching with one click to interact with the application. In the version of Windows is offered the opportunity to buy online music in the same way and the same conditions they already had Mac users with the same catalog of topics, and a cost per song for 99 cents. In the new version, plus it adds the ability to purchase online movies. They can be seen on the PC, but also from the iPod, iPhone or Apple TV.
Version 9 had added support for books in PDF format, to synchronize the collection of documents and e-books between PC or MAC and some of the mentioned devices. The big news in version 10 of iTunes was access to iCloud, a new service that allows you to store music and other content in the cloud, in a free space associated with each account.
It has many changes and several improvements, mainly in what it has to do with its new interface, simple and minimalist version. It also improves the performance and application performance, and achieves better integration with iCloud, with the ability to play content directly from the cloud. Improved support for podcasts and fixes some security issues. iTunes 12 is undoubtedly a great tool for playing and organizing multimedia files, and is free. This version is available for Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
This new update will allow download the latest version of Apple's operating system, iOS 9 and will allow syncing with devices that are installed without using a cable, via Wi-Fi. Adds support for the new iPhone 6 and iOS 9.0, but still supports previous editions (iPhone 4 and 5) and iOS 7.0 and 6.0. For more information about installing iTunes, syncing, how to create playlists, and other questions that may arise, there is a series of video tutorials on the official website of Apple.
iTunes download 64 bit
iTunes Download For AndroidIf you're searching for the fastest way to get from iTunes to your Android device, with out any genuine considerations toward consumer interface and extra attributes that could or may possibly not be helpful, the individuals behind iSyncr have exactly what you want.
- Sync iTunes music, podcasts, and videos over WiFi or USB
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
- Sync playlists, ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date
- Keep your smart playlists up to date
- Sync to internal or external storage, including Lollipop SD cards!
- Automatic wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
- Sync compatible with MTP, unlike other top solutions
- Sync album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Quick setup, sync directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries
- Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
- Sync your MP3 downloads from your phone back to your iTunes library
- Sync Android playlists back to your computer