Flight Simulator Game DownloadDownload FlightGear, Flight Simulator Game. The game FlightGear is an awesome flight simulator, that offers major airports worldwide, including about 20,000 in total. It has a large variety of aircraft to choose between aircraft, such as planes and helicopters, allowing to simulate both the flight and take-off and landing on real tracks, faithfully represented. It is also very well represented the vicinity of airports and flight path. Including landforms, rivers, roads, cities, and so on.
FlightGear takes into account real aspects such as weather conditions during flight, which affect the determination of the strategy and the precautions to be taken by the pilot to overcome them. It has a guide that helps beginners who want to learn to fly one of these planes, and help and tutorials available on the official site. So many purposes, such as graphics and the ability to access almost any airport in the world, make this game great entertainment.
FlightGear 3 is the updated on February 2014, version of this simulator open source and cross-platform free. Works on Windows 7, XP and Vista, besides Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and also FreeBSD. It is available in many languages. The new version 3.0 adds several models of aircraft to its fleet, improved graphical quality, improves the performance of the simulator, a package called "Advanced Weather" that improves and optimizes climate-related aspects is added, and corrects several errors version 2.8. In turn generally improves rendering either mountains,, terrain, sky, trees and other objects, and the shadows and lighting.
Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)Download: FlightGear 2016.1.1.exe (1.3 Gb)
- After downloading the exe file, launch it and follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation. The installer will create start menu entries, install documentation, optionally install a desktop icon. It will also will provide a well behaved uninstaller.
- When you start FlightGear you will be presented with an initial “launch control” screen which allows you to select your aircraft, as well as a starting airport and runway.
- FlightGear ships with an extensive 218 page manual. We encourage people to at least take a glance through it, especially if they have questions or problems.
- The MSVC Windows 32/64 build is provided courtesy of the “Jenkins” build server.
Macintosh OSX (supports OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10)Download” FlightGear-2016.1.1.dmg (1.3 Gb)
- Quick install instructions: double click on the downloaded .dmg file. Then from the window that opens up, drag the FlightGear icon to your “Applications” folder. When the install is complete, you can run FlightGear from your Applications folder.
LinuxGentoo: FlightGear is available from main Gentoo repository as games-simulation/flightgear.
Ubuntu: Launchpad PPA for FlightGear (Updated for version 3.2; contributed by Saikrishna Arcot)
openSuse: Option 1: Install FlightGear stable. (currently FG 2.8.0.)
openSuse: Option 2: Install the latest FlightGear development version. (Git version)
Fedora/Redhat: Search here for FlightGear rpm’s.